We here at HomesDirect365 value your shopping experience while you use our website. To help us achieve this our website utilises various cookies.
Cookies have a variety of beneficial uses, allowing us to assess how you are using our website and from there how we can improve our website. Other cookies improve the functionality of the website, allowing you to store passwords etc. so please be aware turning off cookies for our website may effect how the website functions.
What Are Cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of data that is stored on your computer if you agree. Cookies allow us to recognise that you have visited our website before and from there we can recall your preferences. Whether that be your stored password, what is in your shopping basket, or information that we can monitor regarding activity to our various sections of the website.
Our website uses a variety of different types of cookies, and the law requires us to make clear information available to you of their presence and what they are.
These are cookies which are required for the function and operation of our website. They include the cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use our shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
These allow us to establish the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it and for how long. This helps us to improve the way our website works.
These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name for example.
These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
If there is anything here you would like more information on, please do not hesitate to contact us.
How To Disable Cookies
If you have read through the information presented here and feel you would not like to grant permission for Cookies from our website, you can disable them following the instructions below relating to your browser. Please note however that this could cause consequence in the use of our website and certain aspects may no longer work for you:
1. Click on the tool icon at the top right of your browser window and click 'Settings'
2. Click the 'Show advanced settings' link, navigate to the 'Privacy' section, and select the 'Content settings' button
3. Now select 'Block sites from setting any data'
1. Click on 'Tools' at the top of your browser window and select 'Internet options' , then click on the 'Privacy' tab
2. Ensure that your Privacy level is set to block all cookies, which will enable cookies in your browser
3. Settings above Medium will disable cookies
1. At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button (Tools menu in Windows XP) and then click Options.
2. Then select the Privacy icon
3. Set Firefox will dropdown: to Use custom settings for history.
4. Untick Accept cookies from sites to disable cookies them.